воскресенье, 21 сентября 2014 г.

Sports in English | Beginner English Lessons for Children






Sports and sport games.
Boys and girls like sports very much. In summer they play volleyball, basketball, badminton, and tennis. Boys like to play football. Girls don’t play it. In summer they like to swim. Children swim in the river or in the swimming-pool.
In winter children ski, skate, sledge, play hockey.
In Winter and in Summer
“In winter I ski and skate,”
Says little Kate
“In summer I like to swim,”
Says little Jim.
“And what do you do in spring?”
“In spring we dance and sing.”
In this 'Sports in English' vocabulary lesson you will learn English sentences in the first person singular for playing sports including the sentences: I cycle, I go horse riding, I swim, I play football, I go skateboarding, I play hockey, I play ping-pong, I run, I go ice-skating, and I play tennis.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий